Thread: Game Mechanics: channeling skill is broken
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t RnF dude. Take posts like that elsewhere
It's just a simple fact, not a rant or a flame. Fixing channeling alone would revive P99 for a lot of players myself included. Most players don't even know just how broken this core skill is. After amassing millions of plat, legacy items, raid kills, and max level characters I had to step back and consider why it's so easy on P99 compared to Live and it has nothing to do with game knowledge or anything else. It's just channeling and probably higher than classic ZEM with the exception of raiding which has many other problems.

Some people don't seem to care P99 is fundamentally different from classic in these ways but I do so I'll continue to promote it being fixed. It would be nice to see a dev actually acknowledge this obvious issue and clarify things. Is it a client issue that can't be fixed due to legal reasons? I don't know I think you're the only one who has suggested that.

I'd be happy to investigate myself if I didn't think I was wasting my time finding an answer the staff could already clarify or that if I did find a solution it would be ignored.