View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more like... 30 AC vs:

-100x better fashion - ND is basically the gold version of the Centi longsword - lame
-Not limited to the 2 worst races for Pally fashion - HIE(lol) & HEF(meh)
- Sacrificing 10 dex for 10 extra str, 10 sta, 5 extra wis, 45 extra hp, 5 extra mana, 10 MR/FR/CR (Who cares about 5 less PR/DR?)
- Bash with a 2H - considering this is the only way Pallies can bash with a 2h, and considering some people roll large races because of the ability to 2H bash, this is a pretty big deal.
- Better ratio which Pallies need all the help they can get.
-subjective, not objective
-subjective, not objective
-objective observation, subjective opinion on whether the loss is worth it or not. I don’t mind the stat difference. I’d give up those stats for 30ac 10 str (don’t need it) 10 stamina and 45 mana for 30ac. I do wish the 30 resists on ND were applied to others.
-objective truth. If I need to bash a shield equip is never more than 2-3 clicks away.
-objective truth. The epic has 0.88 ratio. ND is 0.83 ratio. It’s there but not significant. With a 40 delay and 100% haste a person is more likely to miss out on swings vs slower delay.

I prefer ND in most all ways other than lack of 2h bash.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2