View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ally thing was in from the beginning on green I thought as the ally level wasn't a thing until Velious I think? The rest of them were documented in the bugs section I think.
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No mention at all of Guards not assisting lowbies to save them from griffons or griffeens in NK. No mentions of the cycle change done to NK named or giants, Qeynos hills named. No mention of why giants now have placeholders instead of the normal 20min timer, but EK and WK have a 6min40sec timer and can be overcamped daily?

How were these missed? Since the changes took place at this time. Also why is there no ALLY faction anymore yet every faction im ally with or was ally with is maxed on msgs, and Warmly is the max you can attain? This wasnt classic nor were ph's for giants.
I remember the patch note that said that guards wouldn't interfere with griffons/griffennes. As for the giant PHs that one I don't remember.

Ally faction was introduced with Velious. The max is warmly. In the words of Abashi, Quit Yer Bitchin'