View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 10:14 AM
Banned

Default harassed endlessly and bullied in game yet i somehow get a 14 day suspension........

i just want to say that ive endured a tremendous amount of bullying, and harassment in this game for the last 2 years. i have never reported it to a "GM" why? b/c i'm not a bitch. everyday people send me tells calling me names, harassing me endlessly, bullying me, and nobody does a fuckin thing about it....a guy in ec tunnel was trying to sell me a tola robe and said "oh well i need the plat on this toon and the robe is on another toon for you" so i then said to spankhy well that sounds pretty shady dude. he pretty much told me to fuck off and now the price would be 1900pp for me for dare questioning his business tactics. i responded with a simple "fuck off and die" and somehow that was enough for a GM to swoop in and suspend me for 14 days...i watched GMs humiliate and embarrass, and bully my brother for 2 days straight, summoning him in plane of fear, perma death looping him, also spawning endless orcs in kelethin that would attack us just for their own sick viewing pleasure...was anything done about that? no. im sick and tired of all the bullshit, ive tried to play the game like everyone else and have had 0 issues as all i do when i log in is PL and buff lowbies around the world. how a simple common phrase in a private tell of "fuck off and die" can get you a FOURTEEN day SUSPENSION is absolutely fucking BEYOND ME!