Thread: Noob Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

1 - CC mean someone is asking for Camp Check, to see which important camp (better loot drop or better XP or important quest item) is available. Those numbers I'm assuming are numbers of camps. In South Karana for example you get answers, 'North', 'Mid', 'Hill', 'Ruins'... names of the camps that are occupied

2 - Yes, meaning you deploy money or items into bank in one city and you can get those items back in another city. But you can't have several yours characters access to the same bank. One bank account per one character.

3 - correct. later you will be able to cast some stuff with clickie item directly out of you bag (I guess, don't have any yet, also new player) but generally, yes, 8 spells only

4 - not that i know of it

5 - not sure, i use wiki

And welcome to the game, fun but can be brutal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoyBlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started EQ two days ago and have a few noob questions.

1 - I keep seeing people type CC in chat and others answer with numbers like 5, 2, 3. What does this mean?
2- Are banks in different cities linked? I'd imagine they aren't based on how punishing this game is but wouldn't mind confirmation before I set off to travel.
3 - Can you only cast the 8 spells assigned to your spell bar at any given time?
4- Is there a way to maintain your memorized spells when you die?
5 - Is there a way to see what a certain spell actually does in game or do I need to check the wiki?

I apologize if these have been asked a million times previously. Any answers are greatly appreciated.