View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have 255 dex it will proc twice a minute. If you are a Druid you probably don’t have 255 dex. I forget exactly how much dex my 60 Druid has but I’d wager it’s about 100 which may net 1 proc per minute.

If you pull a ton of low level greens and melee them with your stacked damage shield it could be viable. If you had 10 mobs stacked it could average ~2500 damage per minute with low dexterity (~42 dps). You might kill them all from your DS before you proc though.

Might as well just afk med and manually cast Upheaval. If you don’t have any form of clarity it’d take 3 minutes to Med the necessary mana to more efficiently blast the 10 mobs for 6500 total damage (~36 dps over 3 minutes). Since the fight would be shorter you could pull the full 25 for ~90 effective dps. If you had potg it’d work out to 47dps for a 10 pull and 117dps respectively.

If I need to farm out some green cons for whatever reason the 55 bear pet works well enough if I need to crawl around sniping singles. If it’s something like plowing really low tons of mobs for faction just pull a bunch, pboae them down and afk Med waiting on respawns.
Yeah that's actually exactly what I expected.. I thought, there is no way that something that does an AOE for 255 damage doesn't proc probubly more than once per min and it sells for 1-2k haha..

word ok, thanks guys, basically what I am hearing is the killing many greens struggle is real, until you're 55-60 :P