View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He summons. He might be soloable under truly optimal conditions (solo artists can do crazy things with reapers and sting wort potions and such), but under normal conditions he is definitely not soloable by a Druid, and I would strongly recommend bringing someone who can tank with you (not another Druid).

He is soloable by a Torpor Shaman, but I ate several deaths trying. I would recommend at minimum a duo with a Torpor Shaman, and ideally bringing another person also (or maybe more, if you don't have a slower).

There are a lot less of these since the nerf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You may need to bring someone (ideally a necro because fear kiting this guy makes him super easy).
For sure! I didn't have the gear or the stones to just walk in there and solo charm kill him like some guides have suggested.. I assembled a full group and exp'd in there for my kill. It was a blast, probably the only significant time i spent in Kedge since being on P99.