View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to know what happened as well. I left town to visit family for holidays and haven't been playing EQ and I randomly hear that Taken left FA and is working with Rampage now. First of all LOL. Second anyone know what caused this to happen? Stand up Taken members finally have enough of Forsaken's shady bullshit? Decided to join the winning team?
A better pixel package. 2nd pick on all northwing mobs, except vulak(formerly they wern't in northwing). A 1 in 2 raid forces shot instead of 1 in 3 shot on mobs they formerly worked with FA.

Not a "Stand up Taken members finally have enough of Forsaken's shady bullshit".

As for this "Decided to join the winning team" mentality I don't get it. Nobody back in the day decided hey lets help TMO dominate the server more. Those days were terrible. Rampage offered this deal to break down their only opposition, should FA fall, taken will be kicked to the curb and it will be back to like it was with only TMO controlling everything.