View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi guys. I talked to someone who has 50 enchanter that mentioned charming on green is not efficient or worth it like it is on blue.
Listen, I played chanter on blue as an alt and charming was crazy good. I also understand this is one person’s opinion.
Any other enchanters able to weigh in? Have you been able to charm solo effectively? Have groups been much better? Are enchanters not charming in groups?

Fyi my enchanter is only 7 atm as I have limited play time. My intention is to be able to solo mostly so I’d be disappointed to hear that it’s not as feasible for some reason.
Thanks!
If you have limited playtime , as in only an hour or two here and there.. I'd play something else frankly. 1-30ish sucks ass as chanter. And it's not a good class imo to just plat for an hour or two. Especially if you need AFK breaks and such. And that person is essentially right but not something to worry about : rEnchanter power scales linearly with mob power and kunark+ arrives mob strength continues to grow at an accelerated rate compare to 1-50 in vanilla EQ.