View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to hijack, but I managed to claw my way up to level 35.4 as an Iksar shaman, but the grind is getting to me. Is the best (or least sanity-wrecking) soloing method just killing hags in Unrest or ganking SK gnolls/delivering their scrolls? For grouping I do KC wall/SolA which works nicely.
Personally I did a lot of SK gnolls (and centaurs, aviaks, elephants, lions ... I <3 South Karana). But if you don't like it and SolA doesn't work out (or you can't find a duo partner) check out the Per-Level Hunting Guide; there's a link in my signature.

It's basically just a page with over a hundred different ideas for places to solo/duo/trio, and the vast majority of them are Shaman-doable.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.