View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does the fact that this president regularly makes up random bullshit really not bother you?
It depends on what we are talking about. Are there things I disagree with the President about? Sure. Am I the most gullible person for Anti-Trump propaganda like Horza or Wookie? No. Most of the things posted are opinion pieces and I can separate the two.

I typically try to use a pragmatic approach. Here is a prime example with the given situation. Was the Hurricane slated to have some diminished effects in the states surrounding FL? Yes. Did Trump make the statement when the effect of the Hurricane was unknown? Yes. Do we know for a fact if Trump himself drew the trajectory? No. Do I even give a shit if the answer was yes or no? No.

I can make anyone out to be a lying piece of shit given enough media attention. New companies make money off making someone look like a piece of shit, whether they are or aren't. Horza, especially funds these websites with hits and drives what I call insanity, the process repeating itself to look for more dirt on Trump because they enjoy the hits and profit from ad revenue. If Trump was a good guy, where would they make their money?