View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:26 AM
Banned

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the voice of an ignorant generation

Quote:
The seed of Millennial miseducation, which grew into the Tree of the Lack of Knowledge as activist educators substituted ideology for scholarship, is finally bearing its rotten fruit. According to one survey, one third of Millennials believe President George W. Bush killed more people than Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin. Over 40 percent of Millennials have never heard of Mao Zedong; another 40 percent and 30 percent, respectively, are unfamiliar with Vladimir Lenin and Che Guevara. Two-thirds of Millennials cannot identify Auschwitz, and 22 percent have never heard of the Holocaust, twice the percentage of American adults on average.
Close but I think Stalin had him beat. To be fair though -- I use the number of people actually killed on his orders, not everyone that died in Russia when he was in charge (Americas have a wierid idea that notion is fair for everyone except America's leaders).

Most of the million pajillion deaths they want to attribute to Stalin are people that he never met or put on a death list. Some of them are people that died in world war 2 (which is of course, mostly Stalin's fault).

The point is, George W. Bush killed million of people with stupid idea to go to war with Iraq. The only reason I'm ok with the guy on a more personal level, is because I doubt it was his fucking idea. Meanwhile the CIA lied to him about it being a "slam dunk."

But millions died. And the ignorant generation (Silent Generation) that is on its deathbed is the only one watching fox en mass. Once the Boomers go after them any semblance of the Fox coalition will be restructured populist or dismantled.

I mean which is it assholes? are we all maoist or none of us know who the fuck that is? Oh I see, you think we need to be brain washed like you into opposing our self interest because of c..c...communism!! BOO!
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-14-2019 at 09:28 AM..