View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started my spring bulk a week ago. Going pretty well so far. 3 more weeks of "phase 1" and 11 total more weeks to go :P Hoping to gain at least 5 pounds of muscle mass, hopefully more.
NIce dude look forward to your GAINS posts in this thread. I'm going to be bulking all the way to MAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm no dietitian filbus but cut out that fucking fast food unless you want to be hospitalized frequently in your 50s. More eggs, lean meat, and small quantities of healthy carbs
Thanks for your concern. I spent the past 8 years eating a highly restricted diet of meat, vegetables, and fruit all home cooked by moi and extremely healthy food... so, don't worry I'm just having a little fun now that I can eat more freely! At home I eat very healthily anyway. Lots of eggs and dairies and lean meats and sure okay i eat bread and butter

Anyway, I guess I just want to say I'm very health-conscious and don't worry about me bud!!!!!! I'm Just Having a Little FuN!!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]