View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 08:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not even a screenshot to corroborate or a few more spicey details? it would be fun to know what they generated and some explanation on why they couldn't have looted these items.
LMFAO proof doesn't matter, we live in a world of alternate facts.

Go search my previous posts, look at how many times I made a claim, everyone lied and denied, then I posted screenshots PROVING EVERYTHING I SAID... and guess what, nobody cared and everybody still lied and denied.

I'm at 100% creditability rating and still everyone calls me a liar.

People believe whatever the fuck they want to believe, and I'm not gonna try to prove some shit to you, who just don't wanna believe because you're an idiot. Nothing I say is gonna stop you from being an idiot. You have all the proof you need already, ya got 3 guys finding binds and targets every 10 seconds like clockwork and you think they have some magical compass up their ass? That is more believable to you? Go ahead, run around and try to find same amount of people without a showeq program, see how many people you can find at the perfect moment with the perfect numbers to get a kill on and avoid the rape from a raid force waiting a zone over. I personally raped the fucking guy who is doing it on Red99, so I know he isn't that good.

I had to find him at his bind and kill um because the guy was so terrified of me he'd blow a gate pot the minute I showed up on who.
https://imgur.com/U9HBPao

I said Kammbo was using ShowEQ everyone called me a lair, and kammbo was using ShowEQ.

I said Smallme was using ShowEq everyone said I just sucked, Smallmee was using ShowEQ.

I said Kirban on live was using showEQ and MQ, everyone called me mad, bad, sad, Kirban was using showeq and mq.

Hellenkeller/HPT not only was using it but compiling it himself, still called me a liar.

I'm batting 0 for 100 at this point and no I'm not gonna prove the sky is fucking blue to someone who won't look up, believe whatever the fuck you want.
Last edited by New_Guy; 01-20-2022 at 08:25 AM..