View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Unless Americans are willing to give back the land to the natives who lived here before us we really have no foot to stand on as to who we decide to admit into this country.

For we are all immigrants.

All that visit deserve a chance to work here as long as they are not violent while they are here (or have committed horrendously violent crimes in their home country). We have far more very violent gun enthusiastic American born citizens. There is nothing wrong with migrants coming across the boarder to work jobs no one wants! It makes goods cheaper and Americans here already have a foot up on the job market since they know what is culturally acceptable in America. If you are an American citizen who is that weird, dangerous or socially inept then you don't deserve a job; but deserve help America should be able to pay for.

And if you are threatened by a poor family coming to America over the southern boarder who need food and a better life then you need to know the money they make is nothing compared to the money we hand overseas to take American jobs in India (which I also have not problem with).

Republicans are fed the stupid notion that they shouldn't have to pay for the healthcare and education of immigrants when they have no idea how much money they pour into giving handouts to the rich and spend money on stupid military projects no one wants.

Over educating everyone is the best thing you can do for this nation. Innovative progress needs to be made to keep us relevant.