View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you come to red I can buff u with my 51 cleric in the AM. Exp is pretty fast there. Tbh. It's way more fun frim a nostalgiac perspective plus public ooc.

I don't remember being mean to u. U where on my friends list.

Tbh. EQ is good to play in 15 minute intervals every few hrs at my age. Makes it way less strenuous and much more enjoyable just to revisit the old world we all know and love.

If you've never played a big character like a troll or ogre i recommend u lvl one up through the rathe mnts area! And guk. Remember if you pull up nexto the lvl 5 green frogs at the zl u can safely kill the bigger ones without worrying about them running and stuff!
that's nice of you!

i've got a 60 druid and a bunch of random 40s and 50s. think i have two clerics in their 50s bc i wanted a gnome and a high elf lol. i was actually on red day 1, whenever in november 2011 i think? casey taught me some neat kiting methods i'd never known before.

maybe i'm misremembering about you being mean. the last character i tried out was an ogre shaman, but then people started being weird. i'm kinda over the weird toxicity stuff.