View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Monk is my favorite thanks to Reptox and that it was my first REAL character on P99 ( Idon't count my level 22 Barbarian Shaman). Had so much fun as an Iksar Monk as a new player on P99, following in Reptox's footsteps and stuff, being hated by everyone. But I think I'd like to do something different.

Shaman is super useful, but I feel like it wont be super useful until Torpor. Loramin says otherwise so I'm thinking hard about it.
Monk is awesome and would be a solid choice.

How is Shaman solo? The idea of being useless until 60 is crazy to me. The journey is the game. If I ever get a dude to 60 on this server I'll pack it up and quit playing lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter if you're a try-hard, druid if you're casual.
I'm pretty casual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ranger if you're a badass who is also a masochist.
I'm neither of these things... but I want to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter is my consideration because doesn't give two shits about a guise or a manastone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I kind of want a ranger because I want a dark elf ranger with a guardian robe lol
Is this thread spreading false advertising that ranger is a good choice to make?
Last edited by sixteenmiles; 09-09-2019 at 11:57 AM..