View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers got a significant buff and are, arguably, the most fun class to play in the game besides maybe monk.
Will that buff be represented on day one of green? or is it something that will come significantly later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would love to write a big long essay about how versatile and powerful and subtle clerics are.
You write it, I'll read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secondly, you absolutely did not play your bard right. If you want to get hooked on bard, play one in a group. Look on the forums for how to play bards in groups. They make amazing pullers, too. They can also solo very scary outdoor mobs by fear-kiting or utilizing charm.
Oh sure. I know I wasn't a good bard. But I was following a guide that said "Go kill Wisps in NK and you can level in one pull" but what actually happened was I rounded up all of the wisps, ran around in a circle trying to find the sweet spot where i was DoTting them but they weren't hitting me and it was either, no DoT tick, or a marginal adjustment to lessen the circle and they would stunlock me to death instantly. After dying that way 3-4 times, losing a whole level, and having to run back from Qey to NK each time, I decided I didn't enjoy the class.
Last edited by sixteenmiles; 09-09-2019 at 12:37 PM..