View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go play TAKP.
TAKP is not classic EverQuest. Even if it had all of the millions of changes from the stock EQ Emu that P99 has (and it doesn't) ... it allows triple-boxing. Triple-boxing is a different game from classic (or at least the classic 99.9% of us experienced).

I truly hope someday someone will come along with R&N's passion for EQ, but with a love for some of the latter expansions (just stop before LDoN!) They could make a server that doesn't have all the classic code, but does have only those expansions and single-boxing, and that would be amazing.

And honestly, if someone pulled the above off and actually got a functional server going with a decent population ... I kind of suspect Nilbog might be willing to share those classic code fixes. Maybe.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.