View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not great in terms of where to go, will let someone else answer that. The early levels are definitely the worst, what I did was use the animation pet 100% of the time and always gave it a 2handed rusty weapon. Basically always carry 2-3 rusty 2handed weapons at all times to give to your animation after you summon it. It almost doubles their dps. I tried to keep my melee skills up as well, as long as I could. I think I was killing in gfay and bb because I started as high elf

Your stats are great and you have a ggr, I’m jealous! Once you get into charming things get a lot more exciting
Enchanter is a dark elf here and atm I am just picking off whatever blues I can still find in Nektulos. I feel like I can get about two kills per bar of mana, or I can let the animation do most of the work and get the fraction of the exp involved with pet killing. It really is painful right now. I feel like I could be doing something different with my available tools, but I can't figure out how, nor where.