View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter is a dark elf here and atm I am just picking off whatever blues I can still find in Nektulos. I feel like I can get about two kills per bar of mana, or I can let the animation do most of the work and get the fraction of the exp involved with pet killing. It really is painful right now. I feel like I could be doing something different with my available tools, but I can't figure out how, nor where.
Oh for me I just melee’d next to the pet or sometimes meditated, I didn’t spend much mana per mob, just something like our DOT to pull it usually if I recall. The killrate with the pet using a 2handed weapon is so high that even losing 50% exp it’s still worth it IMO

I don’t think you are missing any particular strat. It’s the same for mages too, their pets at early levels are taking 50% exp per kill since they don’t have the mana to be able to dps race it. When the pet is holding a 2hander and how strong pets are with those at early levels even losing 50% isn’t so bad when you can just keep chain killing almost non-stop

If you don’t have one just buy a few rusty 2handers off a vendor. It’s def worth it