View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 12:09 AM
VIP / Contributor

I am willing to give most MMO's a shot for at least a month. Played nearly every MMO out there. Most of them don't hold my interest past a month, some of them for a couple months, the good ones 6 months+. Very few of them ever went past the year mark.

Gamers are very cynical understandably so when it comes to big promises from game dev's as well as potential vaporware games, especially so with MMO's as so many of them fail or never launch. It really does not serve any useful purpose, same as over-hyping a game can also be just as damaging. Might get a spike of people playing at the start, but quickly quit and get a bad reputation over issues that could be fixed had the game not been over-hyped / over-promised. Ignoring all that noise, I don't see the harm in just trying a game... if it works for you great enjoy the game, if not oh well its just a game...games come and go.... some succeed some fail..../shrug

Provided Pantheon does actually release I will defiantly give it a fair shake I plan on rolling a Skar Warrior simply because I never play tank's (usually play dps or support classes) so why not try something new for once