View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn thing breaks my maps.

Wont let me cheat.

Now its making my client more classic, breaking cycle targets.

Next thing you know, the trojan will break my scroll wheel and I will have to F9 again.

Damn you!!!!!
I don't cheat all I am saying is when someone decides they might want to try Green and they come here and they start seeing that the patch is a trojan many will not play it.

Clearly a rootkit to conceal what it does. All of this I assume is part of some anti cheating thing.

The very least you could do is send the file to Avast and have them send you back their diagnoses then post that on the forums to show people it's safe.

Some time ago a new UO server came out and had its own installer and patches. They claimed the same things "it's nothing but a false positive" so I have heard this exact line before. But in reality it was installing a bunch of things in peoples browsers.

Once people finally figured out what was going on they fixed the installer and patches to make sure there was no more malware.

Don't you want people to know the file is safe? Just send it to Avast and post their response.
i'll do it nvm
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Vyal; 10-01-2019 at 09:20 AM..