View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I swear the server population has increased this year. I especially notice it in Karnors Castle. When I first got there with my Cleric at lvl 50 the zone seemed ok. There was the normal groups going: LCY, Hands, Basement and sometimes rcy and captain. Soloers and duos would camp the moat sometimes. Zone count was usually in the 20's and the was enough mobs to go around. Even when I couldn't find a group I never had a problem finding a solo pull from the moat or hallway.

Now it's crazy. 30+ people in the zone at peak hours. All camps taken and then some. I have seen people camping the skeletal lookouts for crying out loud. It has gotten so bad that I have sat FM waiting for 5 minutes for the monk to bring us a mob at the hands camp. If I had a PP for every time I heard a puller say "nothing is up" I could buy a fungi tunic! I can't even solo there any more. The moat is always empty now. Again this is during peak times. Non-peak times is a whole different story.

I have resorted to soloing in Burning Woods. There are still blue mobs there for a lvl 59 and nobody is challenging me for them. XP is slow but at least it's moving forward.

3 more blue till 60!
Your exping in KC at 59? *boggle boggle*