Thread: Spells: Reoccurring Amnesia Broken
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't specifically see where it said a successful blur occurred multiple times in those comments. A late blur yes, but not continued blurs after a successful one.

The one comment says he even took a few hours after if dazzle or allure is resisted.

My guess is it was originally broken to either pulse once or maybe on initial cast. Later fixed to pulse as intended.
The spell description its self.

Quote:
Very useful to cast before doing any other spell attempts on an NPC as it will constantly be having its taunt value for you lowered.
"Constantly" to me means more than once. It also says RA casts a memory blur every 6 seconds until it wears off, not until it successfully memblurs.

If you can find the dev comment, great, if not I think it should be patched to match the spell description and have the possibility to blur 4 out of 4 times.

In that scenario of resists it reads to me like he is talking about multiple blurs.
1 - Cast RA
2 - Tash
3 - He gets hit
4 - Successful blur
5 - Cast Dazzle or Allure (6 second cast time)
6 - Mob Resists Dazzle or Allure
7 - No biggie, take another one or two hits
8 - Successful blur
9 - Try again to cast a Dazzle or a 6 second cast time spell

If there wasn't a second blur he'd be taking more than 1 or 2 hits casting a 6 second cast time spell at level 49+ on a mob he makes no mention of slowing.

RA has double the recast time of every other memblur, 24 seconds, I would argue that also lends credibility to it having a set duration.