View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folgorth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been trying to track the progress of green's patch timeline, and am having trouble finding a way to do so.

I'm hoping to jump in on the green reset and try it out with my RL friend who missed out on EQ originally. Do we know when each update comes out? Where are we now? Do we know when about the server reset comes? Why do I have a strange rash on my groin? Any help would be much appreciated. ty

Somethings to note
  • These servers are - while possibly the closest (overall) classic experience- not authentic
  • Green is at the stage like any other MMORPG where you're coming in late. Mostly all are levelled and at 'end game.' And the same symptoms will be had with lower population in lesser level areas, more difficulty grouping etc.

Since he never played the game originally, then he won't notice the differences; though you may
As well, Green will have a less saturated market place than Blue.

Try to find, make or bring some other friends along and get at least a trio or quad group going and play in a static as much as possible.