View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

From 12-16 you can solo wisps, either in Erud's Crossing or NK. Quest with Greater lightstones and sell the concordance, vendor normal lightstones. Not difficult to end up with ~600p from this alone. From 16-19 you can (try to) move to Sisters in LFay and sell the bronze for another ~600p. If you feel like a trip, you can do giants in Warsilik's Wood from 19-30 and depending on your luck (Giant lord tunics, forest loops) walk away with quite a bit of cash. Otherwise money potential drops off from here (at least that I remember), but Exp should always be your main focus anyways.

Lots of places to solo for casters to make good start-up plat. Bonus for Enchanters since +Cha gear is very cheap, you can get to 200cha for ~3-4k these days I bet.

Incandescent mask and gloves: Quests from Temple of Sol Ro, most of these can be done pretty low if you are adventurous and can find someone already killing Shadow men.

Edit to add: If you need any words/research spells let me know, I keep all Ench pages I find between characters and should have copies of most low level research spells. I can't suggest any gear/spells that Tecmos hasn't already, but above outlines easy places to make some start-up plat. Good luck!
Last edited by Crawdad; 06-14-2016 at 03:16 PM..