View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the earliest levels the 5/55 ac/hp rings are pretty cool for any class. You mentioned you are doing some groups to learn your class role. This suggests that mistakes may be made. Having a big pool of hp/ac will help you survive these mistakes.
Personally I don't care much for those rings when leveling up. It sounds nice to say that more hp means you have more wiggle room for when mistakes are made (or luck is bad)... but if you're in a group, you almost certainly have extra buffs and heals anyways... and if you're solo it seems to me more often than not if you lose all but <110 of your hit points you are usually still going to die anyways. There are some times they will be the difference maker, but there are other times that having more mana or more charisma will be the difference maker too.

I get that I'm in the minority of chanters who prefer to whore on charisma instead of balancing with hit points while leveling though.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-14-2016 at 03:27 PM..