View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course you guys got a few kills. Why would anyone ever expect us to parse your killls for you?

Looking at the video you are referring to there are 3 kills on a guy at his bind before the recording even started who failed a plug/crashed
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Its not like we are counting your scout dying over and over again in the kill total like awfal used to love doing.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A scout who was also embarrassing your guild with idiotic LNS claims...
[PvP] Snacc <Rivervale County Sheriffs> has been defeated by Ivah <Apex> in Temple of Veeshan

[PvP] Wetzel <Perdition> has been defeated by Kinship <Apex> in Temple of Veeshan!

[PvP] Longshot <Perdition> has been defeated by Concealed <Apex> in Western Wastes!

[PvP] Pukan <Perdition> has been defeated by Jinoo <Apex> in Western Wastes!

[PvP] Uton <Defiance> has been defeated by Wrinkled <Apex> in Western Wastes!

No one is asking you to parse our kills just thought it was funny that he had to cut off some of the screenshots that included those kills then misled folks about not being at the essedera pulls but then having screenshots from those pulls. The few above are just some that I grabbed from logs (I don't record generally because my shadowplay is stupid).

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red