View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 12:37 PM
Kobold

so wait, let me get this straight.. you can gate and a mob can cast a dot on you after you are gated sitting by guards halfway across the zone and you are calling this "mobs not respecting casting range" instead of a bug ? lol ok..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Well im glad you "clearly understand". And have chosen a much easier description.

Alot of my characters were casters and have had gate, and ive never had that happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Should i post it elsewhere or not mention it because im retarded and nobody cares ?

It seems abusive posts are allowed on these forums but others are not. Why is that ?

But of course it should come easier to me to say that "the mob didnt respect casting range" or should it be easier for me ? Seeing (if you are saying there is/was) a known casting range and the mob was able to cast outside of this range it can be seen as a bug. Classic or non classic to the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry for being erhmm "retarded" and uh "shitting up" these fine forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Quest815; 10-15-2021 at 01:04 PM..