View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what so many people don't take into account. 2,500 people on Blue would be awesome because they can all spread out. But cram all those people into a handful of newbie zones on just a couple of continents and you have a cluster F%#^

I was playing on Sunday when this all went down. When the servers finally came up I logged into green and started looking for a group with my lvl 5 Cleric. I was playing PS4 to kill the time but every 5 minutes I would hit my /ooc Lvl 5 Cleric LFG. I also had the lfg tag on. I finished an entire session of resident evil 2 remake leon B scenario which took me 1 hr 27 min. So in an hour and a half I still had not gotten a group. Then I noticed there was a lvl 8 cleric, lvl 6 cleric and a couple of lvl 5 clerics that had also been LFG during that time frame.

I said to myself too many clerics for too few groups. So even though I had initially decided to stay green I made the leap and went to teal right then and there. I got orc hill group on teal within 15 minutes of being there and we pulled non-stop for three hours. I got to lvl 6 and then to lvl 7 and had more then enough belts to go to BB and do the turn in's which got me to lvl 8 and then some.

Teal on prime time looks good. Teal off hours is where you will suffer. By 2 am there was no one around for me to group with and I had to go solo for a bit. I am hoping that the numbers will even out more over the next few weeks and that a few guilds will move as a group. There is one guild who I saw on teal day one. Kittens who say meow already have a decent presence on teal.
If it is dying at 2am that's good. It means the neckbeards stayed on green.