View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You accepted platinum from an account that was not only a known RMT mule, but also had the RMT'er logged into the account at the time you accepted the platinum. This is not someone who plays the game. The only thing they do is sell platinum.

In your specific situation, since you decided to call out my methods, you claim you powerleveld someone for a couple hours, and then they gave you platinum for it. Platinum you did not request, but was instead given to you out of the kindness of their heart.

In this scenario, I find it very unlikely someone purchased platinum with RL cash to give to you when they didn't need to.

We don't just ban people who get platinum for nothing. Stop misleading people.
Not defending anyone, however, you are stereotyping peoples actions. I have personally given plat to people for helping me on my alts. They had no idea I had a top geared charecter or that I had over 500k in plat with nothing to spend it on. They never asked, but I rewarded their generosity with my own. So saying a person would never give plat unless asked, is a false statement. I have often paid porters 500plat for ports just to be nice. Sometimes people fail to realize alot of plat/money is all a basis on what you have. If i have 10 million plat, what is 100k, but if i have 100k plat 5k could be huge. Innocent until proven guilty. Undeniably guilty. No reasonable doubt. Just seems logical.