Thread: NPC Spawn Issue: The Ever Elusive Pyzjn
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Aviak

I think this was posted elsewhere on these forums but I didnt find it after 15 seconds of searching(everyone already knows I am the king of suck when it comes to searching the forums for what I want).

This is from a dev on the sony forums regarding pyzjn's spawn:
ENCOUNTER_DESCRIPTION Q2QVarsoonPyzjnMISCmob
MONSTER_1_NAME a_mangy_rat
MONSTER_1_NIGHT_NAME Varsoon
MONSTER_1_PERCENT 3
MONSTER_2_NAME a_brown_bear
MONSTER_2_NIGHT_NAME a_decaying_skeleton
MONSTER_2_PERCENT 5
MONSTER_3_NAME a_grizzly_bear
MONSTER_3_NIGHT_NAME a_restless_skeleton
MONSTER_3_PERCENT 15
MONSTER_4_NAME a_large_field_rat
MONSTER_4_NIGHT_NAME a_putrid_skeleton
MONSTER_4_PERCENT 30
MONSTER_5_NAME a_fire_beetle
MONSTER_5_NIGHT_NAME Pyzjn
MONSTER_5_PERCENT 7
MONSTER_6_NAME a_gray_wolf
MONSTER_6_NIGHT_NAME a_skeleton
MONSTER_6_PERCENT 20
MONSTER_7_NAME a_giant_rat
MONSTER_7_NIGHT_NAME a_dread_corpse
MONSTER_7_PERCENT 20
*EDIT: Dev post can be found in this thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=143508

I am pretty sure that night/day spawning and auto despawning is not properly working on eqemu/p1999 so the above spawn table would not work. Furthermore if it was implemented to work all day long then pyzjn would probably spawn too often.

However:
http://project1999.org/forums/showpo...84&postcount=9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerion
Pyzjn, Quillmane, and Blige all have custom scripts that are in fact different than live. They are different because we dont have the live script. I realize that a dev supposedly posted the Pyzjn script once upon a time but as an experienced GBS camper the stats didnt add up for how it really was so we made our own. We may revisit and tweek them but they are as they are right now.