View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sending our members toxic tells and falsely accusing us of training is pretty toxic too, you clown.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id post the fraps but it will have to wait till after the staff gets to see them.

so give it a week or three. staff likes to BBQ also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. I honestly didn't know or talk to Bellringer much. I despised Awakened (not so much Eratani). In my tenure here I would commonly add some players to messaging systems (today it's Discord, at the time Skype). In that time there are exactly 2 I've had to remove from that. They are Breaken and Diamondfist due to the way they tried to abuse the link they had to me.
LOL

I know exactly who you are. im unsure if you should be telling people you were on staff with the above account...

Either way, i enjoyed the halloween events you did put effort into. even if we didnt get to keep the candy corn.

Why do you have a grudge against me? You've gone out of your way to try to drag my name through the mud with Detoxx and a few others. With all the RMTers i told you about... you would think you woulda been happy when i showed you fraps proving my suspension by you was unjust...

but somethings will just remain a mystery.