View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Hello Project peeps!

Just figured I would introduce myself on here, and say hello!
My original server was terris thule, and my original toon was jobaa the halfling rogue, eventually I changed my main over to my cleric named "Dragonflies" and a box toon named Dragontracker, my ranger. < no worries, I did enough boxing on live, I have no desire to do it again =p>

Anyways I was in HC raiding guilds back then, and played more hours then I can remember, as I am sure most of you all did 8).

I was also a lvl 60 guide for eq1, and one of the first guides for sony on eq2, and put in about 30 hours a week just on my guide character doing events and helping people with their issues. no worries tho I am no longer a guide, or in any way affiliated with sony =p, I only told you all these things to show how much I love this game and its community.

I am really glad to see this server become real, it gives people a chance to see the game that started their love of MMO's all over again, and it gives others a chance to be able to share that same memory with new people in their lives.

I was sadly disappointed with the eq progression server, had a 60+ shaman on their but I started a little late, and realized that the server was nothing more then a race, and while others raced, I wanted to re live eq. Thanks to the project 1999 team, I think that may be possible once again.

Not so sure on what exactly I want to do here, I am not planning on being a hardcore player anymore, But I don't want to not re live the raids and things again, and you kinda have to be some what pro active to see that stuff,, =p

As for now, I am leveling a mage up, named Abra, shout me a /wave if you see me in game!,, nice meeting you all, hope to be playing here for a long time, and keep up the great work!..

<p.s.> if someone knows of an addons that will let me see my xp bar without having to open my inventory that works on this server,, please let me know =p