View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live, when they needed to reset Test server or did character transfer, they stripped everyone of their items / currency and you transferred or reset naked.

Casters kept spells in their spell book, so interestingly enough this allowed mages to transfer with their epic. Even when players questioned if the epic should be removed from book they said it would remain due to it being such a hard quest.

I think they should do the same for Green Server.
I remember when the test server was wiped. To this day it boggles me that people called that place a home to play on. Before you logged in, I remember the warning I had to read that anything on that server can drastically without notice. The last wipe of characters I remember had people pleading with the guides not to do it.

They knew what they were getting into and still leveled up and called that place home.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!