View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

i definitely don't have ASD. I actually experience such intense empathy that I sometimes hallucinate hearing my partner's thoughts, hear thoughts thru walls etc (when I smoke pot and such). I've charmed my way from homeless tramp in rags to the top of society twice now. So if I have ASD i'm definitely not ugly, let's put it that way lol.

The Blanchard stuff is a funny angle for trolling, Asteria, but it's sad you will be subjecting yourself to penning those arguments from here out. You are very obviously upset with life and pushing that manure around inside yours and Cecily's head is just going to prolong your current episode of heartache. In the end, you are -- truly -- low-end intellects and I wish you would bother to learn something from your ivy-league-educated neuroscientist and molecular biologist friend. There is nothing to be gained from calling yourself male, except back-slaps from psychopaths. I would never ever do that. A husband will not marry you believing that. It's just sad, halfway-there Jordan Peterson-level neurobiology. It's the grossest explanation a transphobe could come up with. Yuck that that's how solid your thoughts are.

The fact that you don't recognize any difference between your brain then and now is explanation enough for why you still behave like a little boy trolling online. Evolve to the next level. Where you don't cave in when internet elves call you a man. It's as simple as self-love (and estrogen). Find something better to do than hating others who've found theirs, obsessing yourself with ruining their mood for their deserved "feeling superior".
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-10-2020 at 08:23 PM..