View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 06:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on what makes something worthwhile to you. I'm not sure what the mage-camping-one-scroll would do for ya, but if that sounds fun, then it's worth it to do.

I might suggest a nerco alt if you're gonna play both servers at once. That way you can flop when you're inactive on Green, then pop up and kite/charm kill some stuff while you're inactive on Red, then flop back.
i already got a necro on red, they are niiiice but i kinda dont mind dying to a train or going out of my way to hide from possible trains
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an easy server to join a pug in a fun random spot you have never exped in.
yeah i wouldnt mind a weekend, have to /list at least once in my life right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wakes up monday morning and makes another elf

Success!
made it to 2020 man this is a fucking miracle, elfxmas here i come

my troll wizard with 75 wisdom is still sitting in the swamp lol, don't want an exp penalty tho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

--- dark elf warrior with hide maybe?

also, got that 14 rogue with dual tentacle whips sitting in NK ready to GLSquest, but the turn ins were a no-go last I checked still not in era or something