Thread: Game Mechanics: Crystal Mask
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Default Crystal Mask

This item should has instant clicky, targetable Invis until 10/24/01 in the timeline (10.5 months after Velious).

Allakhazam - Crystal Mask

Quote:
Got mine on 10/23/01

j boots cast invisibility

patch that night.

logged on next day....

Crystal Mask....Effect Gather Shadows with a 3 second casting time.

I had it for one day

Vallin Degenerator
51st Rogue of Xev
Quote:
I agree. Changing the effect to Gather Shadows is okay, because it, like the rogues' own sneak/hide is self-only, but it should probably have still been left with the instacast.
Quote:
Huh?

I don't quite understand what you are saying, very... cryptic... language there.
Quote:
Sorry...was a little angry bout the whole thing

The mask is now spell effect Gather shadows..a self only invis with a 3 second casting time

formerly an insta cast invisibility ...you could invis your entire party in seconds.

I got my mask the day before the patch that nerfed it kinda sucked a little.

Vallin Degenerator
51'st Rogue of Xev
Quote:
This can also invis grp members so its a very good mask i believe. Saw a high lvl rogue playing with one of these in Sebilis on bertoxx the night ago. Sort of cool
Quote:
The mask is instant cast invis.. I have the mask and i can stand in front of a monster appearing and invising myself over and over and it dont agro on me

Also, sneak gets taken off while zoning, so it is nice to have invis when you need to zone into a hostile area.

Also nice to invis other people in your group if you dont have an inviser nearby.
Allakhazam - Test of Cunning

Quote:
Jesters mask dropped for us last night from 4th Isle Boss. Now I just need a bronze disc to finish it. I cant understand anyone knocking this mask. Unlimited-targetable-insta-cast-invisibility. I will use mine all the time.

-Fancy, 58 Blackguard, Tides of Destiny
Torvonnilous
Quote:
for those that dont know.. the mask is now something like: 8ac, 6str, some dex, 10 magic resist and unlimited charges of instant cast Invis
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Discuss.