View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh I forgot about this thread...

Looks like the plug was pulled on the spreadsheet

Just because something becomes open and available to the public, doesn't make it free from critique. Call me a hero...

Cause if that were the case and all the pseudo-presumptuous, and fragile cecilys of the world were our engineers we'd still be rubbing sticks together and fornicating with primates...
Oh dear. It looked fine to me. I remembered you being upset and reverted it back to 2014 version when I made it and it worked last. That didn’t help huh? Anyways, I don’t really have time to fix a tool I made 5 years ago for personal use for a game I don’t play anymore. If you’d like to try to fix it on your own that’d be amazing. Ty so much!

Again, changing the DA value won't change the end DPS calculation because that's a constant. DW had to be factored in because showing how both weapons work with both firing 100% would paint an inaccurate picture. I think.. math is hard. Anyways, I'm really sorry using my spreadsheet was such a bad experience for you.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-23-2019 at 08:34 AM..