View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never really got to experience either of them. I think by that point I was really already looking towards EQ 2. Like when I play on P99 and now TLP, I am trying to do the things I wasn't able to do 20 years ago.

Even though I played a lot of on the Tunare server 20 years ago, I was a kid who didn't get to play nearly as much as I wanted to. I didn't high level until late Kunark/early Velious, maybe? I would day dream about being one of those unemployed 20 year olds who got to play all the time, and was able to hit level 50, and I would just wonder what all of these zones looked like, never able to see them for myself. There was no Twitch or Youtube back then, so like...

I'm mainly here to get to do all of the things I was not able to do the first time around.. and who knows, maybe at the end of PoP on Mischief, if I'm having fun and am able to, I'll go further.. but right now my real focus is getting to be a part of early Nagafen/Vox/PoH/PoF, leveling in all of the Kunark zones (not just the Hole like on P99), doing Velious raid content when it was still relevant (I got Skyshrine armor when Luclin was out, and never got to see raid content in Luclin and would read about what big name guilds were doing and get super excited about the bosses and items).
Ok so go enjoy that and stop coming here so our community will get an instantaneous upgrade