Thread: /con
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Ironically, Blue is unclasically behind the timeline (quite possibly the only time I've ever seen that). Per Lord Nilbog himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until a patch in 2001, light blue npcs didn't exist.

Quote:
- We have changed the way the /consider command works. We have added a
'light blue' area between green and blue. NPCs that used to /consider
green but gave experience will now /consider light blue, as well as
NPCs of slightly lower level than those greens. You will always get
experience for something that is light blue. You will not receive
experience for greens. At the same time, by including lower level NPCs
in the light blue /consider, we have increased the range of lower level
NPCs that will grant experience. This will be most noticeable for
characters of higher level.
The patch he's referring to (in this post from back in 2014) is: https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes#project_m

Note that that's the same patch that changed "Anti-bottom feeding code has been removed from the Stonebrunt Mountains and the Warrens." ... and that code has been removed here (or at least I heard it had; haven't personally checked). Similarly it "Added a melee bind location to the dock in Iceclad.", and I have bound there.

Here's hoping Blue "catches up" ... for the first time ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.