View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what this really means is:

- You had a ton of good DPS with two charmed rmobs (best DPS in game) which probably included Osargen backstabbing, plus great mage pet DPS. All of which were probably hasted/Auged and putting up amazing numbers; thus decreasing the length of fights drastically. Plus Mage and Enchanter nuke DPS.
- You had haste/aug, which added to the decreased fight time mentioned above even further when combined with the pet DPS. So you weren't taking as much damage overall because of that.
- You had Druid buffs and regen to help make what hits you did take not be significant.
- You had a Shaman or Ench slowing mobs so that the amount of chances you had to take damage (especially when combined with how fast the mobs were being burned down) was drastically reduced.

So what you're really saying is "I had this amazing group composition that allowed me to shine a lot as a Monk tank." Don't get me wrong, I think Monks are certainly serviceable at tanks but even in that group composition I would've rather had an actual tank than a Monk as a tank.
Lol more like sow + regen mitigated his face aggro pulls bc by the time he flopped mob to the pets it’s probably time to go pull another...