View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. At least it looks as though they have the huge stat efficacy drop off that happens at 200 stat points about right.

Even though 6% versus 7% doesn't seem that big, relatively speaking it's still a 17% lesser chance to get aggro.
You're right it actually is a fairly big "difference" in terms of gameplay despite the minute change.

Another way to look at this, if you're fighting low blue mobs consistently and lull is resisting only 1/4 times (these numbers are pulled from my ass for the sake of an estimate only, I have no idea what it would actually be, although I feel like low blues generally rarely resist so this may even be conservative), with the Crit rates above, you'd basically be getting a crit failure every:

95 cha (35.5%) - Crit every 11.3 casts
200 cha (7%) - Crit every 57.1 casts
255 cha (6%) - Crit every 66.7 casts

(assuming I did my math right hah)

I mean, that makes CHA sound pretty valuable as a pulling aid right up to 255. However I still really want to emphasize that the 7% vs 6% is such a small difference for a sample size of 200 that it could easily be noise and it is possible there is not actually any benefit above 200. I seriously doubt this, but these numbers don't rule that out.

Will try and check if crit resist rate is inherently tied to mobs level tonight or tomorrow hopefully!
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer