View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbparden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have managed to solo/duo (for the most part) my way to level 57 but now I have turned my priority to acquiring Torpor which means I have to learn to be a group player. I have recently been in a few KC groups that are really fast paced compared to the solo/duo grind. Full disclosure, I hate being a group healer! Just curious how some of you deal with these fast paced groups. When do you say "hey I am LOM" or ignore buff request? Will Seb and other Torpor camps be like KC where everyone is in a big damn hurry? When you are the primary healer what do you focus on, just heals/slows? Do you have a pet up and is he just a mana reserve or do you send him in? Stuff happens so fast if I turn my focus away for even a moment things go bad fast!

I probably should have learned to be a group player long ago but its just not my thing.........One thing is for certain I will never ever want the responsibility of being a cleric!
Being able to rez takes some of the stress off, but until you can click epic or hit level 56 and cast the 96% some people will complain about "only" getting a 90%.

But yeah, as others before me have said - just keep the group informed and if someone dies due to not being able to heal them - it's not your fault. I think Mcoy is parked in KC atm so just hit me up and I'll come click 'em for you.

-Mcoy