View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fresh start guild, made it a while back on red had some succes. Originated from Stromm im just a old officer/member who loved the guild name. something different than Sanctuary.

Accepting old pals I know and new players alike, blue or from green, whatever.... Dont matta. Doing carry trains from lvl 1 to 60. Will help with gear as I can... have a master Jewelcrafter character if you need dat... have a friend who is using a epic mage as well to help.

In need of another officer to help croot as well. If interested pm me on forums or in game on Kerwinx or Seximo... got other 60 ench i keep on the hush mainly for c2 and JC
I knew I recognized that name, ROI and cypher, I was a newbie but was allowed to do a general turn-in for my rogue when the server launched, I think I was one of the first 10 rogues with epic that summer, and was still unguided, cazic quill dropped for me. I hit about level 63 before I quit as that fall during my senior year of HS. Good times, my name was Silvanis or some variation, half-elf rogue.