View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 12:12 AM
Aviak

Default Q

FYI, we are going to try to create the guild on:
probably Tuesday or Wednesday around 6PM PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron
I would like to call myself an Anti- Play killer
It was cool until you said that.

You only gave 1 out of 3 guilds listed a pvp description, the other 2 are mostly warm body pve guilds that raid mostly uncontested,
I shouldn't have to say this buut, EverQuest is a roleplaying game. In that I'm playing pretend and that I can align myself to whomever I would like, and I may conduct business however I like as long as it follows the rules and guidelines that the administrators of Project 1999 provide.
That being said, I never said that I am against players being killed. I just want to make sure I support the right players, and that we do go after the players that break the rules and the players that grieve other players have earned my attention.

Your words seemingly come from inexperience. I am allowed to conduct reasonable business as I see fit as long as project 1999 administration is okay with me doing so.

stop trying so hard to be a troll and go find a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you have a problem with player killing?
I do what I want but, if you have our guild tag then you represent all of us in the guild. I will be required to monitor the quality of players in our guild and I have high expectations from them when it comes to how they conduct themselves.
Last edited by dartcron; 12-13-2021 at 12:24 AM..