View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually see Necros killing guards, or Druids / Wizards quadding dwarves or some guards in the Karanas. But I don't often see Mages killing them. Why is that?

Are Mages not really a good class for killing / farming guards?
You have to keep in mind, all Necromancers are evil, so they have no issue killing good guards. But most Mages are good, so people are hesitant to kill those friendly dwarves they used to do business with back when they first left GFay or Steamfont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are Mages not really a good class for killing / farming guards?
Mages wreck Grobb: the only class better is the unclassically OP Enchanters (or maybe Bards, but I never see them in there). If you want to kill guards as a Mage for XP, and get pretty decent plat for that level (each guard drops a sword worth 11 plat, plus potentially a shield and neck that sell for a plat each), see: Hunting in Grobb.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.