View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Orc

Post Hello. <3 Felt like I should make one now that I've settled

Hello! I've been on the server for probably ... less than a month or so. Mostly, I end up playing solo or keep roleplay on. This obviously doesn't lend itself to making friends and acquaintances, so I thought I'd make a post here to alleviate some of that. I'm a very social person, but I tend to do most of my activities alone unless prodded.

First things first, I'm completely new to EQ. No previous experience with any iteration. I was drawn to p99 for the classic experience. I'm a WoW refugee and I much preferred their classic, so it naturally ended up with me looking for similarly "difficult/old" classic stuff. It probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but it is what it is.

This is actually my second account here. I spent the last few weeks trying a lot of different toons/playstyles/and generally familiarizing myself with some of the zones. I actually made a rant/flame thing about some of my experience with those first few toons [which I'll edit in whenever it's approved/or check my post history]. I needed a clean start.

I very much prefer support roles. Paladin/Cleric/Druid/Shaman have appealed to me the most. If I'm not playing one of those, then Necromancer is my absolute prized class. I absolutely love everything about them. I'm so drawn to them that I've made three so far. I haven't gotten one to the point where I can play them as support in groups, however.

My highest toons were Necromancer and Druid at ~27-29.
---

Anyway, that's me. I'm now looking to outstretch my arms and explore the server's community. I am not interested in a guild at this time [honestly discord is enough for now], but that doesn't mean I don't want to make friends. I'm a little unfamiliar with grouping and it's a shame; I seek to remedy this.

I'll edit my toon names into my signature at some point, but for now I'll leave them here in case someone wants to hit me up in game. I'll also leave my discord. [always looking for new p99 disc servers btw <3]
---
[order prob means nothing, but it's my current preference]

Sahsai - 10 Erudite Necromancer [she's my main squeeze, i believe]
Inuhi - 3 Dark Elf Cleric
Inuzi - 7 Half-Elf Ranger
Mahsai - 5 Erudite Wizard

DISCORD: Sisythi#8360