View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pages 1 and 2 are my "Group Load" Spells for Necro. These are ones I will need to start encounters and quickly swap gem slots for during an encounter. Think your heal, twitch, HP DoT, Lich DD, Regular DD, Root, Mez, Pet, Pet Recall, DMF, Self Shield, Lich, Charm

Pages 3 and 4 are my "Solo Load" Spells for Necro. Stackable DoTs of the highest magnitude, but then also some of the lower levels that do the job for the same mana efficiency. Dooming Darkness, Vampiric Curse, Venom of the Snake, Call of Bones (4 Travel and Selling), Invis, Fears

Pages 4 and 5 are my "Undead, Specialty & Junk Buffs with Lvl 1 Skillers" Kind of the catch all after all the undead spells are in order. Stuff like Bind Affinity and Endure Cold, Steelskin, Manaskin, Locate Corpse stuff go here.

Any spell that becomes obsolete, Old pets old pet buffs - Go to page 50 and work backwards
Smart way to do it.

1 and 2 are spells i switch often or buffs. Clerics get a lot of buff lines so 3-4 is those also. Heals/rez on the next set.

Then I organize by line and usually keep 1 or 2 of the previous ranks nexto eachother. I have a page for pulling and cc on my clr with stuns lulls atone and lvl 1 strike spell.

All the old spells are organized in groups in the very back going low to highest.

U can hotkey pages like /book 50